Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

It's Earth Day! And it's also my brother's 9th birthday. We like to call it his "Earth Day Birthday". :) He's in an extremely good mood, as he received about a million Legos.
You may be wondering why I haven't posted my Migrant of the Week post yet. Well, it's because I haven't written it yet. I will, however, try to get around to writing it sometime soon.
In the meantime, here are some photos:

Yesterday my brothers found a snake (it turned out to be a Speckled King Snake) in our yard. We watched as it drank out of our overturned sandbox.

Great Crested Flycatcher. This isn't a very good photo, but I was excited about the bird. It's the first one in our yard I've seen.

Turkey Vulture.

Brown Thrasher. They're back! :D


I don't have anything planned for Earth Day, so I'm just doing my best to conserve power. Which means I should probably get off the computer now. What are you doing for Earth Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for leaving a comment!