Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Butterflies and Sunrises

I know, the title does sound a little sentimental. But I couldn't think of anything else, so I'll just stick with that. Now the main attraction of my post. The photos.

A pearl crescent butterfly. A little early for butterflies, though.

The sunrise sometime last week. I wish the power line wasn't in the way.

A grackle flock during the same sunrise.

Some neat sunrise clouds. :) I used the 'boost' effect in iPhoto to make it look more colorful.

And that's all for now. To see some great photography, go see my friend Scottish Gal's blog, especially during the week of March 25-31. That's the week of her spring challenge. :)

Happy trails, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for leaving a comment!