Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting into Spring with Photography

Spring is definitely my favorite season for photography. It brings more of my favorite subjects--birds and flowers! I recently got two new photography books: Nature Photography Workshop by Nat Coalson and The Bird-watcher's Guide to Digital Photography  by David Tipling. Both have been helpful to me, except they expect you to have a DSLR, which I, unfortunately, do not own. But, like I said, both have been helpful and I've taken some pretty good photos with my advanced compact camera. Here are some:

 A peach blossom.

A Cedar Waxwing.

Another Cedar Waxwing.

Flowers on the bush outside my window. Does anyone know what it is?

Pear blossoms.

A male robin.

A male house sparrow.


And that's all for now. I'm saving up photos for Scottish Gal's Spring Challenge, which lasts from March 25--31. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for leaving a comment!